Technology is changing and it’s changing fast. What is your business doing to keep up? Cloud computing can be one of the fastest and most cost-effective solutions you can put in place. Hosted cloud services like cloud servers and remote services have many benefits to offer. Security, convenience, and backups are all great reasons to look into cloud services. Businesses leverage cloud computing and hosted services to improve on efficiency and productivity.
Cloud services protect you from technology disasters that could wreak havoc on your business. Most small businesses that go to the cloud seek convenience. Others seek streamlined security and backup. For all, cloud services bring a host of features that cater to businesses of all sizes. Pricing varies depending on the services needed but can fit any budget.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS INTO THE CLOUD. CALL (512) 348-8324
Benefits of Cloud Services for Businesses
Cloud services open up new possibilities for your business to collaborate, better increasing productivity. With a cloud server your team can access files and share data anywhere they have Internet access. Cloud applications like Office 365 allow small businesses to scale without unexpected costs. Cloud solutions enable your company to work smarter and safer.
Making a decision to move your data and applications to the cloud will improve your business. With ITC, we’ll manage your move to the cloud every step of the way. We provide guidance and feedback to clients to ensure the move is successful. Our work extends from implementation of a new cloud application to training and support. We help businesses solve problems with cloud services, improving their business and bottom line.
How Can Your Business Leverage Cloud Services?
- Office 365 – Manage your users, documents, email, data, and much more in the cloud. Microsoft Office 365 makes working with the cloud easy for businesses of any size.
- SharePoint – An Office 365 service to host, organize, and share your data with your team. Set up access permissions by users, make data sharing easy, and organize your data.
- Exchange – Access your email in the cloud. Have immediate syncing with all your devices and email. Share calendars, email folders, and contacts with a click of button.
- CMS – A content management system used for most common websites today. Have our online experts design, repair, or fix your website. Make online marketing easy, automate tasks, and keep your website current.
- VOIP – Set up your phone systems using the Internet. Manage users, devices, extensions, and more, all with a friendly and easy-to-use online interface.
- Hosted Server – Host your business server in the cloud. Get rid of that clunky old server and upgrade to a hosted server in no time. Forget maintenance, we’ll take care of everything for you. We manage your server so you can focus on business.
Find more information and learn how ITC can help with your cloud service needs. We offer a free cloud services assessment to learn about your business and assist with a cloud solution unique to you.