Keeping Businesses Technology-Ready
1. IT help desk support: comprised of the lifeline support team, the IT help desk helps businesses with any technology needs and finds solutions quickly
2. Managed IT services: these IT services in Austin, Texas help monitor, manage, and maintain devices, systems, networks, cloud infrastructure, and more
3. IT consulting: an IT consultant offers expert advice on IT strategy planning, hardware/software recommendations, and how to leverage technology to increase efficiency within the business
Benefits of Offloading Technology to an IT Provider
Creating an internal IT department from scratch may be time-consuming and costly, so typically smaller businesses opt for hiring an IT partner to do the heavy lifting. Hiring an IT support company for businesses saves money in the long-term and gives you the best of both worlds with cost-savings and excellent service.
2. Expect quick response times and resolutions
When companies experience downtime, they lose money for every second, minute, and hour they’re out of commission. According to a survey by Gartner, the average cost of downtime per minute is $5,600. Many companies don’t realize the opportunity cost of their systems and networks going down, but the price to pay is astounding. In the unfortunate case of any downtime, having a help desk support team to resolve the issue promptly makes the difference between losing hundreds to thousands of dollars.
3. Save money on building out an entire IT department
When researching to hire the best IT support partner for your company, it’s important to view their credentials and expertise. These companies have specialized and experienced professionals who offer a helping hand when technology challenges appear.
4. Increase productivity and efficiency
When running a business, there’s a lot to juggle. Stacked workloads, managing different departments, fulfilling clients’ needs – for a small business, it’s crucial to ensure everything is handled efficiently. By outsourcing your IT department by a trusted managed IT service company, the stress of dealing with technology issues is automatically taken off your plate.
5. Exceed compliance standards
Many IT services in Austin, Texas offer cyber security solutions as well. For example, meeting compliance standards for HIPAA, FINRA, SEC, and NIST can be challenging when your business has multiple focuses. These standards are often handled by IT partners so that you can focus on your business.